Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Recycling Competition








Hi Everyone,
Here are some photographs of our pupils participating in the Recycling Competition. In a world where our resources are depleting at an alarming rate, it is important that everyone helps to conserve them. We must always remember the 3 Rs when conserving the use of resources. They are Reuse, Reduce and Recycle. I hope that this competition has made everyone more aware of the importance of conserving our resources. Do you have any comments about this competition? We would love to read it!
Mr Ong

5 comments:

Champion-Ace Badminton Academy said...

I have fun when we were doing the recycling.

Tan Juinn Guan said...

Yes.Mr Ong,you are right.We should conserve but I think the other classes wanted by spenting recess just to buy cans?

Sylvia`TSY❤ said...

I am very happy that my group have so many newspaper.



Sylvia♥

michelle baey yi hui said...

I have to know who's the winning of the class???!!!

Boo said...

We didnt win. x(